• I'm interested in this case because of how much money has been involved in it. He is not even the biggest fish targeted by the DOJ's China Initiative, which is I think a kind of racist political policy by the previous Trump administration, solely judged from its name.

I remember one example is the chairman of Harvard's chemistry department, who was a prominent scientist in the academical world. But he was involved in far less money than Gang Chen's case.

Chen has also been granted more titles in China. For example in just one city Wuhan, my hometown, he was given the โ€œTop Talent
    Wuhan City Partner,โ€ and โ€œ3551 Optics Valley Talent Planโ€ awards, and he has received huge amount of money from Wuhan under his own name, not related to MIT. Not mention that he has tight connection with Shenzhen Govt, and he helped MIT build the relation with the SUSTech university of Shenzhen. So how deep is this guy rooted in China?

Here is the criminal complaint of Chen:
    https://www.wwlp.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/26/2021/01/Chen-Gang-criminal-complaint.pdf

Here is a letter from his ~100 MIT colleagues:

• Sharing

Share what you have learned with pals!

• Questions

Ask questions about programming or languages, may pals help you.

• Feedback

Find a bug? Have suggestions? Don't hesitate to tell me.

Dictionariez is an open-source tool that assists you in language learning; it supports multiple languages and offers a diverse collection of dictionaries.